We have gained experience with regard to credit services among other things by providing services for many years to entities that offer consumer credit services. We combine knowledge of the market and regulations both of financial services and e-commerce, enabling us to advise banks, and non-bank financial institutions as well, in an effective way.
We have advised on diverse credit products, including:
- a crowdfunding platform;
- credit cards;
- express loans online.
We provide legal services with regard to:
- shaping of credit products;
- drawing up agreements and consumer service terms and conditions, and procedures for concluding agreements online;
- security for a consumer’s receivables;
- negotiating agreements between credit product providers and:
- financial intermediaries,
- entities assisting with customer scoring (commercial information office, customer information desk, providers of customer online banking access services);
- protection of personal data and relations with data processors;
- anti-money laundering and terrorism financing issues;
- relations with regulatory authorities (such as the Polish Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKIK), Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) the Polish Data Protection Authority (GIODO), and the General Inspectorate for Financial Information (GIIF).