Szymon Zych is an attorney-at-law, he completed an advocate training at the District Bar Council in Kraków. He is a graduate at Jagiellonian University (Kraków), he also studied at KU Leuven. His specialist practice focus are payment services law, intellectual property law, company law, law of obligations and personal data protection law. He has experience in giving seminars and workshops, he is also an author of publications and articles. Szymon has an experience in representing clients before common and arbitration courts.
He advises clients in the Polish and English languages.
- „AIS and PIS – new payment services”, DLK workshops for law students, Jagiellonian University, Cracow, April 2020
- „Fintech Law - launching of the instant electronic payments business” , IP Student workshops, Cracow, April 2020
- „Unauthorized transactions in Polish courts’ jurisprudence”, MM Conferences S.A., Warsaw, May 2018
- „Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in a company”, internal workshop for a chamber of commerce, April 2018
- „Adaptation of national law to the EU regulation on interchange fees”, MM Conferences S.A., Warsaw, September 2017
- „Reporting in the complaint procedure”, MM Conferences S.A., Warsaw, April 2017
- Liability for unauthorized transactions in Polish courts’ latest jurisprudence (co-author), Monitor Prawa Bankowego 2018, no 2 (87)
- Forfaiting of trade receivables” (co-author), Finanse i Controlling 2017 (54)